Tagged by ... x2

Ten Things you don't know about me:
(Tagged by Mitsuki)

1- I'm half kuwaiti.
2- I used to be the favorite girl of the English Department back in high school.
3- I played a leading role for a french play.
4- I never stay out with my friends after 7pm.
5- I'm racist against 3agad.
6- I don't have sisters.
7- I've got back recently to my old habbit; biting my nails =\
9- My nose becomes red very often.
10- I've only tried pedicure once :S

Now i tag Elijah, fayoora, the criticizer, missy and kinan ... yes yes you can hate me after you do it xp

7 Interruptions:

Missy said...

aww i've been tagged! I'll do it now :)

I remember when I was a kid and biting my nails was a very pleasant hobby for me, my mom used to put a nasty-bitter-thingie over my nails and fingers so I quit! :P but I was so stubborn, I used to lick it off and then enjoy the bitting again haha :P

Ms Loala said...

lol!
Luckily i quite by myself ;p but i don't know why i got back to doing it =\

MacaholiQ8 said...

Cool list.

Done with the tag + something! :P

nQ said...

cute :P pink nose!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... now these are 10 things i didnt know about u ;)


Gd Day

Elijah said...

Noooooo I was just thanking Mac for not tagging me, then I see this, Yes I hate you.

Will do it when I have time enshallah, hopefully you'll forget about it by then ;P

Ms Loala said...

the criticizer,
;p

street performer,
Yep, and welcome to my blog ;)

mitsuki,
Of course you didn't, isn't it the purpose of this topic? ;)

elijah,
I will haunt you down in your dreams if it takes so.